From:
Brett Getz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 17:35:35 -0400
Thanks for all your input.  I wanted to use the drive as a storage for
pictures and mp3 files.  So I configured the hard drive as slave.  I have
done everything I could, I am out of ideas I just bought the drive from
Newegg.com so I don't know what I could do as far as returing the product.
Any help would be great thanks again.