Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 08:15:07 +0000
        Hi.
        I've seen this. I think that with Intel drivers and chipsets, and
OSR2, you see this option. For VIA drivers and chipsets you don't see it
with first OSR2 (setup has to be run twice). Perhaps for the different OSR2
versions...

> Hi Roxanne,
>
>         I'm running Win95 4.00.950.  I tried following your instructions and there
> doesn't seem to be any mention of DMA under System, Device Manager, Drive,
> Settings.  Any idea why?
>
> Tom Kelly
>

> .  To find out whether you have DMA
> > enabled, go to Control Panel, System, Device Manager. Click the + next to
> Disk
> > Drives, then double-click the disk drive whose settings you which to
> check (you
> > might as well check all of them).  In the resulting window, click the
> > "Settings" tab, and look for the DMA box.

Javier Vizcaino. Ability Electronics. [log in to unmask]

Starting point:        (-1)^(-1) = -1
Applying logarithms: (-1)*ln(-1) = ln(-1)
Since ln(-1) <> 0, dividing:  -1 = 1
     (ln(-1) is complex, but exists)