From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:15:38 -0500
Conor,

My guess is that the executable is another compressed file.
The text file should explain what to do.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====