From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:54:13 -0600
> Gerry Coburn wrote:
>
> > I am about to upgrade my motherboard - currently an Abit BH6 - to the
BE6 r.2 board but I am having some problems locating it here in the U.K. I
can easily find the BH6 version but what I need to know is how I will be
able to verify Version 2 when I find it. Is there any identifying marks on
the board itself or is the marking on the box the only guide I've got?
> > I am anxious to get the right board for my money and need to know what I
am looking for and at! Any steers on this will be gratefully received. I'm
hoping to do the swap over this week sometime

Gary,

I have a BX6 Rev 2 and the motherboard has Rev 2 printed on it and the
manual also states that it is Rev. 2.  I would assume that the same would
hold true for the BE6 Rev 2.

Mary Wolden

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html