From:
Derek Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 14:42:38 -0400
Hello everybody,

I got a good one for you to ponder.  I have a friend with a pentium
system with a 200 Mhz processor, not sure of the brand, but I am willing
to guess it is an Intel, that is giving him warnings about bad voltage
readings.  For example, his processor is off by one volt and his
motherboard at the POST is giving some other strange readings. I think
his power supply may be going bye-bye.  I come to this conclusion because
if he justs shuts the computer off but does not turn off the power, he
keeps getting these "off readings", but if he turns off the computer
overnight, then things seem to operate normally.  He has had warnings
about the fan not working, but it seems to and he just ignores the
problem.  Is that a possible symptom?

TIA for any ideas,
Derek Buchanan

P.S.
Thanks for the tips on reformatting hard dirves, it helped me when I was
reloading my Win95 system this past weekend.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]