From:
John Kemp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:07:22 -0500
Hi!  I've done this many times.  You are going to have to put the address
book files back into the address folder for the new identy that will be
created when you re-install Windows XP, the user, and the appropriate
Outlook program - I'm assuming that you are using Outlook (or Outlook
Express) as the mail program.

John