From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 06:20:05 -0800
I did try this somewhat, but I couldn't figure out how to get the SCSI
driver/s for my CD to operate. I use Nero, made a bootable CD, but I got an
MSCDEX error message at some point. Nero uses Dr. DOS for what that is
worth. Regardless, I just wound up sticking in a floppy drive to accomplish
the flash so now I can up my processor. I am still curious as to how to make
it all work. That which I have found on the net, most noteably "Barts
Bootable CD" is some what more complicated than I can follow at this point.

Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA