From:
Carl Houseman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 16:32:11 -0400
Virus, worm, spyware, trojan.  Take your pick, you probably have one or more
of 'em.

Start by making sure your AV software is running and up-to-date, and scan
the entire system.
Make sure XP is up-to-date on security patches.  (Windows Update, critical
updates)
Make sure the XP Internet Connection Firewall is enabled.

If no help after all this come back for round 2.

Carl