From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:56:57 -0700
Paul,

I know you've received some reply's on this already, but I thought I would
put my two cents in here.  I have had a few run-in's with burners like this.
Believe it or not the most common solution was to do a firmware upgrade on
the burner.  Especially with the HP's.  Seems they put out firmware upgrades
pretty frequently.  Anyway, just something to try.  I may be way off, but it
couldn't hurt.  Good luck.

Kyle