From:
dustydog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 21:36:08 -0500
Hello Harold..

Windows 3.11 is not capable of doing a 56K connection. Your friend must
upgrade  to windows 95  I have an IBM PS1 the bios wont support the LBA with
out help.. I have managed to get it run WinNt with 16 ram but had to do a lot
of tricks.. (max blast for one)

If your friend has a bigger hard drive to hold win 95 I would suggest that he
upgrades it

Hope this helps

Pam Wicks
Tech Support