From:
Larry Atlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 03:53:07 -0600
Larry Atlow wrote:

> David Nasser wrote:
> >
> > Oh Wise Seers,
> >
> > Last Dec. a mail vendor sold me a system that included a no-name
> > 64 mb SDRAM module. I disputed the charge. Mastercard put some
> > pressure on the mail vendor and they called me to negotiate.
> > I asked them to swap me a good name-brand 64 mb SDRAM module
> > (mentioning but not limiting to Micron, Toshiba) for the junk
> > they sent me in Dec.
> >
> > They're now telling me a name brand 64 mb SDRAM module is largely
> > unavailable. They were scarce in Dec. I'm not close to this market: are
> > they still scarce? Or is the vendor blowin' smoke?
> >
> > If anybody is in touch with such stuff, should I be able to get
> > a name brand 64 mb SDRAM module and about what might it cost?
> >
> >   Infinite Thanx,
> >   David
> Try some of the places that advertise reorn as Abby just befoe I, get
> back to yourt cars.  Try Memory4Less,  Dallas ld've be a litle
> gamagse.daberdl attitude is everything.,
>
> We aettin into a groove.

A thousand pardons to all.  I was EXTREMELY tired when I wrote this and
it got away from me.  It should have been more like:

Try some of the places that advertise in _Computer Shopper_ like
Memory4Less, Memory Express, or FCI.  Talk to the sales reps.  Knowledge
of individual reps may vary, but you can judge them for yourself.  HTH
and I apologize again for the faux pas and any inconvenience it may have
caused..
--
Larry Atlow                          Internet:[log in to unmask]
Microcomputer Analyst                Phonenet: (601) 264-9639