From:
Mike Bridges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 12:12:41 -0500
Bill,
I know this is not exactly what you are looking for but American Micro
has a Pentium 233MMX with motherboard for $301.Not a bad deal.They are
in Terre Haute,IN and the # is 812-234-2261.I do alot of business with
the local American Micro and they are a good outfit.A small chain with I
think 5 or 6 store.Hope this helps.
Mike Bridges