From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:35:22 -0500
Greg, From the same boot disk A prompt, type DIR and press enter key. That
will show a list of files so you can see if the format command is on the
floppy. If the list scrolls too fast to see, type DIR/P and enter for one
page at a time. If the boot disk doesn't have all the files you need, I
believe you can download a boot disk from freepctech.com although I haven't
done it myself.