From:
John Clemence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:11:11 -0000
Hi vandervoor,
Thank you so much for your advice - with the benefit of your instructions I
was able to find and transfer my documents and pictures. However, I am
unable to find my emails. I checked every folder in "users - username".
I then went to my current email programme, (windows live mail), on the new
pc, (running windows 7) and clicked on  "file", selected "import".  I then
found the relevant folders - inbox, sent items etc on the external H.D.
(E:/) on my new pc. I click to import and it shows the different folders
being imported but when I go back to Windows live mail there does seem to be
some extra folders - (imported folder, AppData, Inbox etc etc but each
folder is empty?? I tried importing as Windows live mail and also Windows
mail. The other option was Outlook express but I don't think my old notebook
with vista had outlook express.
I wonder if you could tell me where I have gone wrong?
Regards,
John.