Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:42:55 -0700
I have a Western Digital 6.3 EIDE and I've very happy with it.  Seeks times are
just fine and, what I really like, is it's quiet.  I had a WD in my old PC and it
ran flawlessly for 4 years.

I don't know too much about the Quantum Bigfoot except what I've heard, and some
of that has been somewhat unflattering.

Bob Wheeler