From:
Susan Hays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:22:11 EST
I clicked on my Resource Meter to check on my resources.  Along with System
and User, there is also GDL.  What does GDL stand for and what percentage
should that be?  Mine is running at around 88%.  I have closed down all the
programs that I am not using and my resources are up to 62% now and pretty
much maintaining that.  Just had no idea what GDL stood for.  Could someone
let me know about that.

 I have sure had some differing opinions concerning the resources.  Some say
don't worry about it and some say that it is much too low.  Sure do appreciate
all the opinions and input.

Thank you,
Susan Hays

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: