From:
Neal Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:25:08 -0500
Thanks for your insight Mark.

So taking things a bit further...I don't want to start a debate, but are
companies like Plextor, Yamaha, and Sony considered the "better" burners
in the DVD market just like they seem to be in the CD burner market?  Or
can you get by "on the cheap" with drives by Cendyne, Pine, Verbatim,
etc?

I really should get back to doing my computer parts research.  My
interest and lots of my money have turned primarily to home theater :)

Thanks,

Neal Collins
A+