From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:42:08 -0600
That's precisely what I did; I tried to reserve an IP address for it. I
tried various different IP addresses, but none of them worked. I was told
that I need to contact my ISP for a static IP address, why was I told that?
If this is true, then why can I set it on my router?

--
 Blessings,
Jacob Smith

Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. Psalm 128:1

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml