From:
Deirdre Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:56:45 -0500
I already verified that it is not the power cord, outlet, or video card by
substituting the monitor with another one (used same three variables, above,
on the substitute monitor).  I "know" it is the monitor, just wondering if
anyone on the list is knowledgeable about monitors and able to make an
educated guess as to what went wrong with the monitor.  Thanks anyway!

D Wall