From:
Diane Sweat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:19:43 -0800
Just wanted to say a big THANKS for all the helpful
suggestions I received for my PB computer.  As it
turned out (when I finally got the nerve to find
someone that would check my old faithful friend) Joe
Lore was right.  My particular PB could take a regular
power supply, they just had to find one that had the
buttons in the right place.  I got the old power
supply back and when I checked it out, the fan would
hardly turn.  This may have been the real problem!
Anyway, Thanks again for the help.

Sunrose130

> --- Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Sounds like the power supply went to sleep
> > permanently....
> >
> > $10-35.00 depending where you get one and who does
> > it should fix you up.

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,