From:
Bob Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:40:42 -0400
I have a program called Process Explorer from SysInternals.com installed on my computer.
I would like to have it start up when I boot the computer. Years ago, I would have
done that by putting a command line in the Autoexec.bat file (i.e.  c:\programfiles\procexp.exe).
In recent years, the autoexec.bat file doesn't seem to be used. I do have an autoexec.bat
file in my root directory, but it was empty. I put the command in it, but the program doesn't
start on bootup as I would expect. Is there a different way to make programs start up in XP?

Thanks for any help.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml