Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:34:34 -0700
Hello, I am a 16 year old who is attempting to build my own computer, and I seem to have hit a snag... I can't get it to turn on. I was wondering if anyone could possibly point out something i might be doing wrong...
mobo: Intel D850EMV2, and a pentium 4 processor @ 2.53 GHz...
The motherboard is rated for the 533 MHz FSB. I am using 2 128 MB RDRAM cards (PC800-40) which checked out as compatible on Intel's site. I plugged in the usual 2x10 power connector as well as the 12V 2x2 connector... and the switch on the back of the power supply is on. On the motherboard itself, there is a little green light, labeled "PWR LED" on the documentation... so I know the mobo is recieving power... I plugged all the HDD LED, power switch LED, etc, into the right places on the mobo. When the power button is pressed, nothing... Any help/ suggestions would be great, before my parents kill me for "wasting" all their money... I am supposed to be able to use this system in college next year, but it has to work first...
Thanks!
Michael Hand

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml