From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:08:27 -0400
Have you run the cleaning utility which is in the same place you found the alignment utility?  If you were using an off brand refill with non HP ink before, there may be puddles of that ink where the head rests after printing. Try running the cleaning utility, and if that helps you may need to clean out the head parking spot. There is usually a foam pad there that fills with ink.