Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 23:28:58 -0400
Yes, Mark is right, My computer is in one of those computer desks with a
door and I can also feel the heat coming off it. My comp also has a built in
digital temp gauge, I have seen it run as hot as 88 degrees! And as low as
75, most techs I have talked to have said the normal range is between 75 to
85 and even a little higher. I use mine for gaming alot and it is a Celeron
processor which can tend to run hot anyways, or so I have been told. No
problems this way though. If anyone has heard anything different than what I
have been told please update me!

Ron Delvecchio