Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 12:14:09 -0800
A good way to check on what is happening on your computer is to run
"IPCONFIG /ALL" at a command prompt. This will show you the status of your
network connection. Are you sure that the network interface is active on the
new computer? Give us the information that IPCONFIG gives you and we can
better help you. Being an Administrator on your computer is the normal
status, but NOT logging on to the Administrator account. The account should
normally be another username.

Happy Holidays to all.

Peter