From:
Paul Duthie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:37:57 +1000
Hello Eric,

Make sure that the Initialize Display Device in the BIOS is set to
PCI, not AGP.

Also, if you use a cheap PCI card (I'm using an old PCI Trident 9680
2Mb card) you can run multiple display with this card as the primary
display. The secondary card (AGP in this case) needs to be a compliant
card (ie GeForce, TNT, etc.)

--
Best regards,
Paul Duthie                     [log in to unmask]

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com