From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:05:55 -0800
At 09:02 AM 1/29/2010, you wrote:
>Hi All
>
>Hey Mark and thanks for that idea, one I never would have thought of
>and something I may think of doing in the future but the only
>problem with that would be the cost of additional routers and also
>wouldn't they have to be bridgeable?

No, you aren't bridging... just the opposite, you are isolating one
router from the other. Any cheap router will work, and there are lots
of router deals for less then 20 dollars these days. The Operating
system, what you are using the Internet for, none of that makes a
difference or comes into play. You are simply isolating your LAN from
your WAP, and making them separate entities.

Mark Rode

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com