From:
jerry the fatboy crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 17:23:34 -0700
i had a simaler prob with an ibm i was working on and i was told to reflash
the bios jumper and if u cant find that take the battery out for a coulpe
hours or over nite and that would reset the bios  it worked for hope it
works for u,sorry if it doesent and good luck and have fun jerry the fatboy
crider