From:
GeneralStuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:14:15 -0400
I understand about the "number pad" keys - I use the Home, End Arrows, etc.  But the extra bank of keys inserted between the main keyboard and the keypad keys (duplicate Insert, Home and arrows, etc - ALL duplications of the keypad keys right next to them) I have NEVER used - they were added after I was already accustomed to the normal keboard and are totally useless as far as I am concerned.  I would surely like to find a keyboard without them.       --AnnaSummers