From:
"Robert H. Edsall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 21:29:48 -0400
I have a problem with a US Logic SC-6000 natural keyboard which had been
operating correctly.   On the bottom row, using the keys zxcvb etc. gives
these incorrect responses:
z   z1
x   x2
c  bc3
v  nv4
b  bc2
n  nu4
m  m7
,  /,8
.  .9
/  /,8

But strangely enough, for the two middle rows the responses are all correct:
asdfg  etc.
qwerty etc.

The top row (number keys) is mostly incorrect,  producing the same as the
bottom row, except that the digits 560 are correct.

the other two rows incorrect.  Also, the problem occurs in using both
NotePad and WordPad.

Can anyone tell me how this problem may have come about, and how I can
correct the situation?  I'm using the keyboard on a Gateway 120 MHz computer
with Win 95.   TIA

Bob Edsall

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml