From:
Carlos Diaz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 17:49:50 -0300
I think this is a model specific problem, I've had about four customers with
Epson 600 models all with the same problem. (all weren't used for a while,
and then this happened). With one of them the continued cleaning process
worked, but not with the other three. I still have one of them in the shop,
I will try try the distilled water cleaning. Let you know later.