From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 21:16:04 -0500
1.  I don't think that you can create an NTFS partition larger than 4 GB on
a new disk with NT.  You can run NTFS partitions that are much larger but
have to work around the installation limitation.  One way is to install the
new HD in an already loaded NT machine and format the new disk there and
then moving it into your new machine.

2. I have a Diamond G460 running on NT 4 SP4 using the intel reference
drivers.  It works fine.  Maybe check the bios settings or look for  new
bios for your machine and for the video card.  I had to update the video
bios on the G460 to get it to work with award bios.

Ben Moore