From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2010 07:09:26 -0800
Steve, when the upgrade disk offers to do a fresh install, it is preparing to overwrite the Windows files only. Unless you choose to reformat the hard disk (no need to do that), all your data files should be fine. Of course you will lose all your configurations and will need to re-install your applications.

Good luck.

Peter Shkabara