From:
"Rand M. Blunck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:13:01 -0700
If you have a voice modem, you can check out CallSoft at
www.toscintl.com/callsoft with a free 30 day trial.  It has quite a few
nifty features, especially if you have caller id capabilities on your line.
Along with automatically recording messages (which can call or page you) and
FAXes, you can set up different answering messages for individual callers.
You can also call in remotely to check messages that you were notified
about.  The cost is pretty low (around $30, I think) and the support is very
good.

Good luck,
Rand Blunck
Why Not Try Computing
Glendale, AZ

>can i use my Modem and any related S/W As a Call Control for my fixed
Telephone line.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml