From:
Doyle Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 10:45:14 -0800
Russ:

the bootlog indicates that the loading failed at ACPI Multiprocessor PC.
This is a system file and I'm not sure how to proceed without reinstalling.
Isn't this a critical file? Should I try uninstalling Service PAck 2?

Doyle

The Law has been broken.....He who breaks the Law shall be punished - back
to the House of Pain!