From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:26:30 -0800
Thank you, Brad. I read the MS article, and indeed it is true. In
Microsoft's infinite wisdom, they decided that the numlock key should be off
whether you want it that way or not. For those not familiar with
NT/Windows2000, the hardware state of the numlock key is independent of the
hardware setting in CMOS. I now feel challenged to change this, but now I
know that it will require system patches to undo what Microsoft did onto us!
Will let you know if I find the way.

Peter Shkabara
http://gocolumbia.org/shkabarap <http://gocolumbia.org/shkabarap>