From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:42:15 -0500
Taking a quick look at the HP website to see the specifications for your
computer, http://shortLink.us/2078, you may not be able to use the video
card that you picked up, because it is an AGP card, and I think that your
computer lacks an AGP slot.  You can confirm this by opening the case and
taking a look yourself.  I think that you'll find that this computer only
has 2 ISA and 2 PCI slots.  If one of those PCI slots is not being used, you
may be able to install a PCI video card and use this instead of the onboard
video, which apparently is not working properly for you.

John