From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:10:54 -0500
Did you look here?:
http://pioneerelectronics.com/hs/pioneer.html
Here?:
http://pioneerelectronics.com/hs/update.html
Get the PDF?:
PIB155214_RRWDrvs_FWupdate-AltMethod.pdf
I asked off list if you used 1.33
It seems there is some confusion about this since they
are saying 1.32 is the latest.
That seems to be true since the archive of the 1.33
I have has an internal date of 11/07/02

(Side note: Half the files on these pages have a considerably
different size than "as posted", and I am not impressed
at their attention to detail...)

The A04 and the 104 are the same except for the logo...
Did you get your file direct from Pioneer, or a third party
re-badger?

              Good luck...     Rick Glazier