From:
Steve Coldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 06:10:46 -0400
I need some information on NVRAM.... First of all , could someone explain
its physical characteristics.
Is it a chip? Is it situated on the motherboard?
Can it be replaced? I have done extensive research on the internet, and find
these answers downright elusive!
What would make a system display the following error message? And any ideas
on how to correct the problem would *really* be appreciated. Here's the
message I get:

NVRAM data Invalid, NVRAM Cleared
Press <F1> to enter setup, <ESC> to boot

Everything seems to operate normally after pressing the esc key.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Steve Coldwell