Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:49:26 -0400
hey everybody,

thanks for the help on the power supply.  I have a KT# Ultra (VIA KT333
Chipset Based) motherboard.  I've hooked up the power supply, memory,
graphics card, processor w/ heatsink, mouse, and keyboard, and I can't get
any response when i power up.  I've hooked up all of the front panel
connectors.  there are two spots for the "power LED", so i used the 2 pin
which coordinated with the size of my cable.  there's also a "chassis
intrusion switch connector: J3" which is supposed to be hooked up somehow,
however, if there's a problem with it, i'm supposed to fix it in the BIOS,
which makes me think the computer should still boot up.  There are no cd
drives or hard drives hooked up, but when i hooked them up earlier, i got no
response either.  Using Mr. Rode's paper clip idea, i was able get a fan and
hard drive to run.

~Michael Wathen