From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 16:53:26 -0500
Am I to understand that if you burn audio disks, you have to
do it all in one session, so that a TOC is written?

But, for data storage, you can write some files now
and then later and then later, so that it is somewhat
like a floppy?

For example, I would like to back up some files (old games)
to a cd.  I can write some now.  Then next week write
some more?

It makes no difference to me if it is write
once or write many, as I would keep it.  (The price of
cd-r has come way down.)  I have some games that
I downloaded patches for.  I have no permanent place
to store these patches, but copy them from disk to
disk.

TIA

Dean Kukral  [log in to unmask]