From:
Goran Halfvarson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:37:48 +0100
Hi!

I have a disk laying in the bottom of the case.

You say grounding is a good idea: How should I attach a grounding cable? Do
I have to use my soldering pen?

Btw, I have put the disk on a piece of plastic friction mat (intended for
use in kitchens) to make sure the disk does not move around.

Regards,
Göran Halfvarson, Sweden

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml