From:
Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:41:56 -0700
I have found over time that optical Mice do not work well on reflective
surfaces, pure white and pure black surfaces, and glass.

If you have changed the surface that you use the mouse on, this could
produce the results you mention.

Tom

On 3/28/2010 3:50 PM, alan smith wrote:
> My computer, about 4 years old. OS XPpro sp2, has been working perfectly every  day
> until 2 days ago.  I move the mouse,&  it may jump anywhere  on the screen. And I mean anywhere. It doesn't head for any spot, although  most jumps at to a side or off screen!
> I replaced the mouse ( both optical )&  still the same!! Now that I'm writing this, it's working perfectly!!!! Anything else, programs, solitaire, web sites, it's no go. Does anyone have a suggestion?   Many  thanks,  Al Smith

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml