From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:33:01 -0800
  The problem with that approach is that you have different hardware in the
two machines.  Booting it into Safe Mode can probably be done easily, but
things like video drivers and motherboard device drivers may need to be
changed for this to work.

  There's a setting in the BIOS to control the order in which devices are
checked for a bootable OS.  On *some* BIOSes, you may be able to choose more
than one hard drive, but that's not universally true -- and in some cases
you may only have that choice if your other bootable hard drive is SCSI....

David Gillett

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com