From:
Don Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 16:09:15 -0700
Jose

Do you mean using the:

/z:1 will give you   512K clusters (no matter how big the drive)
/z:2 will give you 1020K clusters
/z:4 will give you 2048K clusters

when you format the drive?

I looked in the Win 98 Resource Kit and couldn't find it.  Must be one of
those "hidden" things.

Do you have any idea what would be the most efficient and fastest?  I would
think the lower the number the more of the drive that is used but it would
slow down the drive as it is skipping all over to put together small
clusters.

Don

   Don Cooley / San Jose, California / [log in to unmask]
  New Prostate-Help Forums / My Prostate Cancer story
 My family story & history / All at  http://prostate-help.com
     To discuss Prostate Cancer call me at 408 268-6400