From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 02:10:39 -0400
The differences are explained here, with links to more detailed
information.  http://www.videohelp.com/dvd

As Richard said, most new burners support both formats, as does my
burner, but DVD + seems to work best with my equipment.
This has been likened to the VHS/Beta video tape format war

generalstuff wrote:

>What is the difference between DVD+ and DVD- ?
>
>Anna Summers

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com