From:
Colin Swabey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 23:41:42 +1200
I'm sorry but that is not the case. The network drivers 'translates' from
one device format to another, therefore it is not important whether or not
one machine is using FAT32. Consider the many office networks around that
have DOS, Windows, NT an Macs all connected and they can all see each other.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html