From:
richsamtor1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:59:20 -0500
i installed a new hard drive and now iam trying to load windows 95 which was the system that was in when i purchased 8 years ago.ihad the sony recovery system cd. the download went well till they asked for the authenticity number which i do not have anymore.is their some place i can get that number.also now i got it started in safe mode ,so i would like to know how to get out of safe mode and into normal mode. now the cd rom is not working, message says their is no cd rom in the computer it is not the orignal cd rom that came with the computer.it was put in the slot below the orginal oneand it was workingbefore all this started.i would appreciate help on any of my many problems
 thanks  ps if i find the authenticity  #for windows 95 that would be great start thanks again

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml