From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:34:18 -0800
  You've told us that three machines are running XP and one running 98SE,
but you haven't told us which one has the problem.
  When the three minutes have passed, the fourth machine can talk to the
Internet.  Can it talk to any of the other machines?

  What does "ipconfig /all" report on each machine?

David Gillett