From:
Larry Bolain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 00:51:21 -0500
I cannot seem to find this information....Can someone help me?

20 gig HDD...W98se...5 partitions.  Ist partition...loaded windows, 2nd  I
have set up for swap file virtual memory...3rd.is clean for now (to load
programs on?), 4th is where I save all my documents, email, downloads,
etc....and the 5th is a ghost file in case the first partition operating
system gets corrupted or funky.

My question is this...what should I keep on my 1st partition?  I seem to
remember reading several places in the past that I should move everything
off the 1st partion, onto the 3rd partition except for windows.  Is this
correct, or am I confused?  Can some direct me to a site, or email me the
detailed instructions?

Larry D. Bolain

ODMDA Websites:  http://home.earthlink.net/~empowermentcente
http://www.geocities.com/bipolar2lb

Oklahoma Depressive/Manic-Depressive Association
5350 S. Western Ave.
Suite600-Western Towers
Oklahoma City, OK  73109

State Office: 405-634-4646